Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

How To Make A Birthday Invitation.


This is what I need to do, to complete a quality piece of work, to be successful at  completing my work to a high standard. 

This is my procedural text and my group success criteria.
Success Criteria: Procedural Text
Needs:
Title
Materials/Equipment
Method- Instructions/Steps
    - Listed- Bullet Points
    - Numbers

Each sentence begins with a imperative 'VERB'.
Imperative- Bossy 'VERBS'
- Steps need to be clearly written and in "ORDER!"


3 comments:

  1. Well done Faith for using the success criteria to guide you through the process of writing your first procedural text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith these are good step for making a birthday invitation.
    Great Job! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job you put interesting information on how to make a birthday invitation. and I like all the info that you had to put on our card it was really powerful info. you just need to work on your first slide.

    ReplyDelete