Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

My Goals for term 2

Term Two Learning Goals

My learning goal for Reading this term is:
To read a chapter out of my book every night to someone at home.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Make sure that I take a book out of the library and take it home every night.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Helping me by reading with me every night and reminding me to chunk, check and cheer when I don’t know a word.

My learning goal for Writing this term is:
To be at a 3a or 3p level by the end of the year.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Try hard in my writing and to practice writing outside of school when I can.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Encouraging me by writing a story with me once and a while.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
Know all my basic facts and algebra of by heart.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Use some of my spare time learning maths problems and basic facts.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Giving me maths problems to solve and to make sure that I learn something from the basic facts family (eg: Times tables, subtraction or division).

My personal goal this term is:
To make sure that I finish my homework on time so that it is ready for my teacher to mark.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Make sure that I do bits and pieces of my homework every night.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Checking and making sure that I have finished my home work on time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got really good goals for term 2 Faith , I hope you can achieve these by the end of the year.

    Keep it up ;)

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Faith
    by chasity
    how are you cause i hope you have a great time acheiving your goals faith keep it up
    By Mavis and Chasity

    ReplyDelete